Wednesday, October 21, 2009

apologies!

Soooooo, I realized that people are still visiting our dear old little blog hoping for just a tiny glimpse into the exciting lives of Tara and Tracy.

Well, I'm sorry to disappoint, but the life of Tracy is not so exciting these days. I get up. I go to class. I go to work. I go to more class. I long to nap. I become overwhelmed by the amount of work I have to do. I have a mini-meltdown. And then folks, I call it a day. I go to bed. And I get up the next morning and do it all over again. Oh, and bagels, I eat a lot of bagels.

This cylce has been punctuated by some drama, of the boy variety of course. But such is life.

Tara's life, on the other hand, is super exciting because she is in Chile! And you can read ALLLLL about it at www.tarainchile.blogspot.com

yesssss, click that link! you know you want to!

No comments: